Curology Access Program
What it is:
The Curology Access Program provides eligible participants the opportunity to join the Curology community with a free subscription for up to 2 years. This is provided as a free service to the community by Curology and its employees.
How it works:
Every month we provide 300 free 2-year subscriptions* to teenagers of families who qualify for the National School Lunch Program or young adults, age 25 and under, that provide documentation of financial need (e.g., Medicaid, WIC, SNAP/food stamps, etc.).
You can sign up via a link at the bottom of our home page at Curology.com. If no link is present it means that all 300 subscriptions* have been given away for this month to qualified individuals – so check back next month!
$485 of credit for Curology medication and services. This credit is expected to cover Curology provider consultation, the first month of Curology prescription medication, plus 12 shipments of our large custom bottles (totaling approximately 25 months of treatment).
Participants are also eligible to use their credit for purchasing any non-prescription skincare products that may be offered by Curology (in which case the credit may last less than 2 years).
Conditions and eligibility:
- Participants must be in states served by Curology (http://bit.ly/2wDq0Yo).
- Participants must fill out their medical history, upload photos, and be deemed medically eligible for receiving acne treatment by one of Curology’s medical providers.
- Participants must be between 13-25 years of age and, if underaged, must have parental consent.
- Credit is not redeemable for cash, has no cash value, and is non-transferable.
* to help those who’ve lost their jobs during the COVID-19 crisis we’ve temporarily doubled the free subscriptions offered to 600 per month.