Curology Pop of Color Giveaway
CUROLOGY POP OF COLOR GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO UNITED STATES RESIDENTS, RESIDING IN A CUROLOGY ELIGIBLE STATE WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: CUROLOGY’S POP OF COLOR (“Sweepstakes”) will give away a 3 month subscription to Curology (including the cleanser, moisturizer, custom formula, acne body wash and spot patches), $50 gift card to NCLA, and a nail bundle from Deco Miami (2 sheets of nail stickers, 5 nail lacquers, 3 glass nail files). The exact product to be given away and the corresponding Promotion Period appears at the end of these Official Rules in the section entitled Exhibit A. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is CUROLOGY, INC. ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age (the "Entrant"). Must live in a Curology eligible state. For more information see here. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees and contractors (the "Promotion Entities"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: The official prizes and corresponding Promotion Period appear in Exhibit A. Sponsor makes no representation regarding the cash value of the prize. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes (an “Entry”) during the Promotion Period (Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 6:00 AM Pacific Time through Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 6:00 PM Pacific Time) online by doing all of the following: (i) following @curology, @nclabeauty and @deco.miami on Instagram; (ii) liking the post on Curology’s Instagram regarding the giveaway; and (iii) tagging one friend on the Instagram post regarding the giveaway. For extra entries, participants can tag multiple friends.
As an alternate means of entry individuals who wish to enter without doing the foregoing may enter the sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by emailing Sponsor at email@example.com.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: On or about August 10, 2020, Sponsor will select 1 potential winner(s) in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will send an email to the potential winner with instructions on how to claim the prize.The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted in accordance with Exhibit A. Sponsor’s decision is final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be announced on Curology’s Instagram post within 24 hours after the random drawing, and winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Message around the same time. Potential Winner must accept a prize in the manner directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
Curology reserves the right to draw a new potential winner if the original potential winner does not respond within 48 hours.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Katlynn Pham, Curology, Inc., CC: Curology’s Pop of Color Sweepstakes, 353 Sacramento St, San Francisco, CA 94111. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than one week after the end of each Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit Curology’s Instagram page. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Curology, Inc., 353 Sacramento Street, San Francisco, CA 94111. The Sweepstakes is not sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Apple and Google.
PRIZES, PROMOTION PERIOD & WINNER SELECTION
August 6, 2020:
We are giving away a 3 month subscription to Curology (including the cleanser, moisturizer, custom formula, acne body wash and spot patches), $50 gift card to NCLA and a nail bundle from Deco Miami (2 sheets of nail stickers, 5 nail lacquers, 3 glass nail files) to one winner. The Promotion Period will begin on Thursday, August 6, 2020 (at 10:00 AM Pacific Time) and end on Sunday, August 9, 2020 (at 6:00 PM Pacific Time) and the winner will be selected around 10:00 AM (Pacific Time) on Monday, August 10, 2020.